Virtucom is always interested in recruiting new talent. But technical ability and certifications are not the only things that matter to us. We believe in putting our customers first, and we value team-work, collaboration and integrity as much as IT expertise.
If you’re looking to join a team where innovation and character matter just as much as technical experience, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
Virtucom offers full Company benefits, including Company participating 401k, multi-plan health care, gym membership re-imbursement, and vacation time off.
Attn: Human Resources
6610 Bay Circle, Suite E
Norcross, Georgia 30071
- Develops and Maintain Relationships with Key Accounts within an assigned Geography
- Maintain Working Knowledge and Relationships with OEM partners
- Manage and Grow Revenue and Profitability of Accounts where Current Contract Exists
- Maintain and Up to Date Understanding of Virtucom and our Core Business Strategy
- Prepare and Keep Updated Account Plans for assigned Accounts
- Identify and Attend Key Education Conferences in the Assigned Geography
- Promote Virtucom Services Business
- Delivers Presentations, Proposals and Attends Pre-Bid Meetings
- Work with Virtucom Bid Team and all other necessary Team Members to complete and provide Input on Bids, RFP's and Customer Solicitations
- Recommend Product or Service Enhancement to Improve Customer Satisfaction and Sales Potential
- Works closely with Service Director Assigned to the Clients to Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- K-12 Sales Experience is Strongly Preferred
- Minimum 5 Years of Business to Business Sales Experience
- IT Sales Experience a Plus
- Ability to Travel up to 80% of the Time (Air Travel or Car). Clean Driving Record.
- Proven Track Record in Closing Business
- Business Communication Skills, particularly facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills
Florida (major metro area)
- Responsible for all depot and internal technical support
- Manage internal techs workload, and orders fulfillment
- Additional responsibilities will include: software installation, imaging, order processing and evaluating new products
- Ability to manage workflow across resources to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Candidate should be proficient in interacting with purchasing, RMA department, and service tech team for resolution of process and product problems.
- Demonstrated hands-on approach with staff, strong coaching skills are required.
- Industry Certifications (CompTIA A+, Channel Partner Certifications) strongly preferred.